- Photosynthesis – Players use the sun to plant seeds and grow trees, then cut them down for points. The game has no luck, just strategic planting.
- Codenames Duet – This is a cooperative version of the original Codenames, where players will take turns giving clues to fully reveal the agents – but avoid the multiple assassins.
- Torres – Players are strategically building castles on the board using action cards.
- Lisboa – In this complex strategy game, players rebuild Lisboa by playing event cards to trigger actions that let them manage money, influence and goods and to engage in politics, trade and building.
- Flamme Rouge – Players control two bicycal riders in this fast-paced, card drive, tactical racing game.
- Wasteland Express – Players outfit their truck, get loaded for bear, hire some allies, get paid, and just keep on truckin’ in this post-apocalyptic delivery game.
- Bunny Kingdom – Players draft cards to provide resources, build cities to increase your influence, and plan strategy, leading their clan of rabbits to glory.
- Seikatsu – Players build a shared garden, scoring for the birds and flowers they place.
- Custom Heroes – A new twist on a trick game where the cards are being modified constantly.
- NMBR 9 – Players try to place their numbers on the highest levels to earn the most victory points.
- Wood & Water – Players are hunters catch animals by playing the correct weapon and ammunition card for the animal found in this space.
- Jim Henson’s Labyrinth: The Board Game – Goblins! – Expansion that adds Goblins to the game.
- Ascension: Alliances – Expansion to add teams to the game.
- Star Wars: Rebellion – Rise of the Empire – Expansion includes new leaders, missions and tactics.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle – The Monster Box of Monsters Expansion – Expansion adds new rules and adventures for players that have finished all the original adventures.