A number of new board games arrived in the last two weeks:
- Viticulture - Players must determe how they want to allocate their workers throughout the year. Every season is different, so the workers must adapt their tasks to the current season. The first worker to get to the job has an advantage over the rest.
- Yamatai - Collect money, hire specialists, and constructing buildings in this complex worker placement game where you dynamically build a shipping route.
- Celestia - A press your luck game: get off the ship now, or follow the Captain through pirate, storms and killer birds to reach safe harbor and score big.
- Oh Captain - A bluffing game where you try to get things past the ship's Captain, then give the cursed objects to your fellow sailors.
- Hanamikoji - A beautiful and quick, but complex, card game for two players. Players must choose from a limited number of actions to win the favor of four of the seven geishas.
- First Class - Try to score as points by building a rich network of rails, by building luxurious train cars, or by serving well-paying passengers. The variable setup uses 2 of 5 modules to give the game high replay-ability.
- Dresden Files expansions - 3 new character decks for expanded game play.
- Space Invaders Dice - Reimplements the classic video game as a press-your-luck dice game.
- Spoils of War - Each round, players roll their dice, then cleverly bluff and bet to outwit their fellow Vikings. The winners of each round get to claim fantastic treasures to add to their collection.