This Tuesday, Sept 26 at 7PM, we’re going to try a Star Wars Destiny Booster Draft.
Each player buys 8 packs:
- 2 Awakenings Booster Packs
- 2 Spirit of Rebellion Booster Packs
- 4 Empire at War Booster Packs
Each player should bring to the game 30 points of non-Legendary characters and one Battlefield. Your characters may be comprised of either or both affiliations (both Light and Dark Side is permitted). Elite characters are allowed. Characters from Starter Sets are allowed.
- Each player opens 1 pack of Awakenings, 1 pack of Spirit of Rebellion, and 2 packs of Empire at War, confirms that the rare/legendary cards match the dice, and place all dice in the center of the table.
- Players then simultaneously pick one card to keep and place it face down in front of them.
- All other cards are simultaneously passed to the player on the left.
- Players continue to pick and pass until all cards have been chosen.
The steps are followed a second time, only passing the packs to the right.
After both rounds of drafting are completed, players claim the dice matching the cards they drafted.
Once drafting is completed, players are given 30 minutes to build a 20-card deck. The deck must adhere to card color rules, but does NOT have to adhere to affiliation rules. Players may replace characters they brought with characters they drafted, but must play with no more than 30 points of characters. Drafted Legendary characters are allowed.
Players will then play three 30-minute games, Swiss-matched. Players may change their decks in between games, but must stick to the cards they brought or drafted.
Undefeated players get 2 prize packs, players that went 2-1 get 1 pack. All players may keep all the cards and dice they drafted.