- During the Magic Pre-Release (28 players!) two of my customers were towed out of the VFW parking lot. When the store was first established, I was led to believe that we were allowed to park there, but apparently we took advantage of that to often. Park there at your own risk. Hopefully, we will have some parking at the new location.
- Jim Ruh has offered to run a homebrewed campaign for D&D 3.5 called Emerald Isles at 1:00 on Sunday. If you drop me an email, I will forward it on to him.
- Friday night is the sealed deck event for Magic, registration at 6:30.
- There is a two for one sale on all Monsterpocalypse. Also 20% all the Munchkin expansions that are not full-color.
- The World of Warcraft TCG players will start running Battlegrounds on Saturday at 1. They will continue playing Tuesdays as well.
- This Saturday at 3 we will be holding Legend of the Five Rings tournaments on Saturday targeted to new players.
- Our forums now require approval. If we haven’t approved your account yet, contact us.
- On February 19th Bob Fanelli will be running a miniatures game. Details will be forthcoming.
- Tuesday: 6:00 open board games. 7:00 WoW TCG casual
- Wednesday: the figure painters will be working.
- Thursday: Legend of the 5 Rings CCG
- Friday: 6:30 Friday Night Magic Mirrodin Besieged Release
- Saturday: Warhammer 40k in the morning; WoW TCG at 1. L5R at 3. Cthulhu LCG in the afternoon, open board games in the evening.
- Sunday: Warmachine