On Nov 2 we will be hosting our second annual Foodmachine.
What is Foodmachine? It is a Warmachine miniatures tournament where you donate food in exchange for bending the rules. Full rules can be found on the Hand Cannon website.
Registration starts at 11:00am and costs five cans of food to buy in. Dice start rolling at 12:00pm. Please be prompt so we can get your can totals checked in.
You receive one chit for each can of food you donate. You can spend the chits in-game to do things like re-roll, force your opponent to re-roll, allow one unit to run and still take actions, etc. You can also spend chits before the tournament to do stuff like bring a non-faction warbeast/warjack in your list. Enough cans allows you to bring a non-faction Colossal/Gargantuan! Read up on the rules in the link above.
- Prize Support: Tournament Pins
- Army Lists: 35 points. One list required, second list optional.
- Number of Rounds: 3-4, depending on turn out.
- Round/Turn lengths: Timed turns with casual time limits (10 minute turns, one five minute extension), 100 minute round limit.
- Scoring: We will use Control Points as tiebreaker for final standings.
- Scenarios: 2014 Steamroller Scenarios
- Painting: No painting requirement.
Update: Loaves and Fishes says that “Currently we are looking for peanut butter, oatmeal, can vegetables such as corn and peas (no string bans–we have an abundance of them!), and canned fruit in juice. “